The Very Best Choice of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Pet Food Scoops
If you are a puppy owner, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your puppy. Some puppies devour too rapidly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while new puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Here are some things to keep in mind when selecting the perfect dog bowl for your dog.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they can be found in countless sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl include: these bowls are very easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits include: They are usually equipped with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are extremely sturdy, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of making use of an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's opportunity of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Discover the Right Puppy Bowl
At Perk Valley Pet Eatery in Trappe, PA, we stock lots of dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (610) 454-0045 for more information!
The staff at PVPE is so caring and knowledgeable! I have often gotten great recommendations on treats and chews for my growing puppy. Last week I stopped by with questions about my pup not interested in eating. The staff member offered several recommendations and gave such great advice, as well as some dog food samples to get my pup eating again. Within a day he was back to eating his 2 meals again in the correct portions. He’s happy—I’m happy :). We are fortunate to have this local gem that loves helping us care for our pets.
Thank you sooo much! We stopped by the other day and you recommended Super Snout Chill Out for our little Luna. We were able to sit outside with her on my lap and relaxed for most of the very loud 4th!
Very friendly staff that doesn't bug you or follow you around the store-but when you ask for help they are all so well informed and genuinely care about the well-being of your pets.
Got my cat there, lot of good stuff...family also liked it. It's just a shame it's so far from us.
Helpful staff. I feed my dog raw, and they have a great selection of raw foods and brands.