The Very Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Perk Valley Pet Eatery in Trappe, PA. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (610) 454-0045 to find out more!
Dana an Gordon where both do very helpful in helping me find s special toy for my daughte's poodle...This was my first time in this store the selection they have o
ut does Pet Smart or Pet Co...I will definitely be back..
thanx again to Dana an Gordon for their outstanding customer service
Always very knowledgeable on their products! Staff is very friendly and helpful! Best place to buy our fur babies food and treats!
Nice quaint pet store staff is very knowledgeable
Nice store, friendly staff. It is one of our "When we are over that way" places to stop for dog food, toys and even a new bed once. Definitely recommend.