Hello! We are excited to announce that we have an Online Shop now. Please be aware our inventory is not live, therefore your item may not be in stock. We will call you to obtain payment and let you know a status at that time. If you don't see your item listed in the Online Shop, please complete the Manual Order Form. We will be adding more products as they become available. Thank you for shopping local. PVPE
The Very Best Choice of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a puppy owner, you will unquestionably want to locate a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some puppies devour too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog bowl, while new puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. Below are some points to remember when deciding on the correct dog bowl for your puppy.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in numerous colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of: They are normally equipped with a non-skid bottom to help pets eat, they are extremely durable, and safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the Right Puppy Dish
At Perk Valley Pet Eatery in Trappe, PA, we stock many dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (610) 454-0045 to learn more!
(Translated by Google) Friendly
I'm a new puppy owner and needed help with fitting my new puppy for a harness. I had the best experience with help, fitting, and they answered all my questions. I will be a loyal customer for sure!
Great selection. Quality inventory. Nice place to go for something extra special that you will not find at other chain pet stores, large or small. Highly recommend.
I came in for dog food and a toy today. The kind lady helping me offered to gift wrap the toy and it was adorable! Also carried the dog food bag out to my car. I love the personal treatment at Perk Valley Pet Eatery!
Awesome staff, very knowledgeable and truly care about your pet. Also, we have used the curbside pickup and it was super easy. Please support this small business. They are a great part of the community.