The Very Best Selection of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Perk Valley Pet Eatery in Trappe, PA. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (610) 454-0045 to find out more!
The store is wonderful and staff is even more amazing. If you have an animal in your life, this is the place for you and them.
Stopped in to get my brothers puppy a first birthday gift, as he often raves about this place. Now I see why. In the short time I was in the store, the interactions that I had with 4 of the staff members were awesome. Everyone that works there is so friendly and helpful. They also have a super cute Birthday section full of goodies to celebrate your pets. Great store!
This is literally one of my favorite pet stores in the mid-Atlantic. The employees are so incredibly knowledgeable and they have such a variety of high quality products of ALL price levels. It boggles my mind how anyone can compare a SINGLE independent business to mass stores. They don’t have the buying power that Petsmart does or anyone with multiple locations and in a day and age where EVERYTHING has skyrocketed, they have kept prices very reasonable and have a lot of more economical options if needed. If anyone isn’t finding that, talk to them!! There is nothing their team hasn’t been able to help me with.And they have a TON of sale merchandise at amazing discounts!!
I won’t shop anywhere else and can not recommend Perk Valley Pet Eatery enough. Thank you Sue, Gordon, Valerie, and all staff at Perk Valley for providing such a wonderful experience EVERY time I visit. Can’t wait to stop back in!! DO NOT SLEEP ON PERK VALLEY!!! Amazing!!!