- This event has passed.
Second Annual Doggie Easter Egg Hunt
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join PVPE at Waterworks Park at 230 West First Avenue in Trappe for our second annual Doggie Easter Egg Hunt! Each egg will contain a surprise for your dog!
We will be having TWO DIFFERENT EGG HUNTS for the pooches: (THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!)
–Egg Hunt #1 – SMALL dogs up to 30 pounds beginning at 11:30am SHARP! (please arrive no later than 11:15am)
–Egg Hunt #2 – LARGE dogs above 30 pounds beginning at 11:45pm SHARP! (please arrive no later than 11:30am)
***To keep our event organized, safe and fun for everyone we ask that you kindly follow the below guidelines:***
1. All dogs must be well controlled on no longer than a 6 ft. leash.
2. You may bring a basket to collect your dog’s Easter eggs or we will provide you a bag.
3. Don’t start before we give the GO!
4. Please do NOT be competitive with your neighbor, enjoy the time with your dog!
5. When your dog’s nose or paw touches an egg you put it in your basket/bag.
6. Keep a healthy distance between dogs while seeking eggs so as to avoid a possible fight over eggs.
7. Dress casually. Pets in costume are welcome (as long as they are safe and comfortable).
8. Come to the registration and area to open your eggs and check for a dog treat, coupon or surprise!
9. Please return all eggs so we can do this again next year by tossing them in the big containers at the welcome table.